How do I prevent my mop from leaking?
Watch this video to learn how to troubleshoot and fix a leaky Casabella Infuse Spray Mop using these easy steps:
1. Pull the bottle straight out of the mop base, do not twist or turn it.
2. Find the small white cap & screw it on tight.
3. Unscrew the grey cap, refill the bottle & add the concentrate (if it’s empty).
4. Screw the grey cap back on.
5. Push the bottle straight back down into the mop base, without twisting, screwing or turning(this can cause leaks)
6. Watch for the burst of bubbles to confirm the bottle is fully engaged.
7. Monitor your mop by setting it in a sink, shower, or bathtub overnight.
If it’s still leaking, send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 1.800.435.6223, we’ll make it right and have you cleaning in no time.